- Prior to our team’s arrival, the areas requiring installation must be cleared of vulnerable furniture, decorations, wall hangings, and other valued property, allowing for clear access to the substrates (Walls & Ceiling). Any immovable furniture or finished floors should be reported by the customer in writing before or at the time of accepting this quotation and confirmation provided that these areas and or items shall be suitably protected by others ahead of our installation being carried out.
- It is presumed that our operatives will be able to work unobstructed on a room by room basis. Any delays resulting from failure to adequately prepare the workspace prior to our arrival may be chargeable at a rate of £475.00 plus vat per operative, per extra day required due to the delay(s).
- Unless agreed upfront our operatives will not start work in a room that cannot be completed in full. There will be an additional charge for any rooms where the installation work must be phased.
- In the event that a project cannot be completed in a single visit please bear in mind remobilization is dependent on our scheduled availability at the time.
- Prior to our arrival, the substrates (Walls & Ceilings) must be prepared, checked for flatness, and in a suitable condition to allow for the installation to be carried out. Paper surfaces such as lining paper must be removed and Installation of any fitted furniture or units must be delayed until after our installation is complete unless it has been discussed or agreed in writing beforehand.
- The areas ideally should be in an undecorated state and any damaged plaster areas made good. Where decoration of the substrates (Walls & Ceilings) has already been completed, then the customer acknowledges that our work is considered as a wet trade and any decorated substrates (Walls & Ceilings) will require further decoration / making good at their own cost once our works are complete.
- Where applicable the customer shall be responsible for appointing a qualified electrician to isolate the electrical supply and carry out the removal of any light fittings, as well as this any sockets, alarm sensors or general obstructions to the mouldings due to be installed must be moved by the relevant trade ahead of our team’s arrival.
- Our quotation assumes that the client shall provide at no charge access to fresh water and electrical supply, adequate lighting, safe storage for materials and equipment, access for deliveries, and free use of onsite disposal facilities where applicable.
- The recipient of this document is responsible for ensuring any relevant information contained within is communicated to site and project management teams.
- All fitted mouldings remain the property of British Mouldings until full payment is received.
- Any additional leftover materials onsite beyond the scope of this quote remain the property of British Mouldings and collection will be arranged unless otherwise agreed.
- British Mouldings is a trading style of Decorative Mouldings UK Ltd (Company Number 11175315) Registered in England and Wales – Registered office address 8 Hurricane Way, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR6 6EY. VAT number 287498042